Sorry for your lost. But she was with family in the end.
L Glad your feeling better. How about a pic of your dog. Does he go fishing with you.?
Sometimes I hate auto correct. Lol
Very nice. We are getting a single triaxel about the middle of May.
Thanks guys.
So the buds look like pussy willows.
Good afternoon all. 44 and fog (officially spring now). Up in the upper 60s. Been hazy most of the day. Rain coming in tonight. Stay...
Happy birthday Hayden.
you got the Johnson & johnson vaccine.
This caught me by surprise [ATTACH][ATTACH] When i grew up, we called these buds pushy willows. Always were a bush no a tree.
Good afternoon everybody. Was 47 when I got up. Currently 55. Rain came in over nite. Currently cloudy but the sun is trying to peek out....
Was 47 and raining when we got up. Sun is coming out and 55 degrees. Heard my first song birds this morning.
Glad to hear you will keeping us updated. I love the stories.
I wonder. Does he make a mold, .melt the plastic down, add his color then pour it in a mold? Do you have any clue,?
Welcome to FHC. Your the first build of the season. We are also building a pole barn. 24'x40'. Ours will be for wood and equipment storage....
Good afternoon all. It's 59 out but no sun. Feels cooler than that. Took Holly for a run then came back inside. This is the area we are moving...
Where do you store 500 bags of ice? :hair:
We went about 3.5 to 4. We did go into next years stash of about a face cord as we coming up short. I am running oil furnace more than normal.
One of my sons when he was 16 borrowed his brothers truck to go to work. A couple weeks before Halloween. Well after work he and his buddy...