I think we are up to 17 or 18 perennial fruit plants/trees. All the basics plus some weird ones (like Paw - Paws) The chickens love our elder...
Gandolf would be a good choice, since you wood gunners have such a good relationship with the elves.
I bought the panel meters from ebay -- about $5 a piece. They come with temp probes that have about a 10' lead. For longer runs I was able to cut...
Here's how I keep an eye on what's happening with my boiler. [IMG] [IMG]
The fire bricks work great and show almost no wear after about 7 cord. But to be safe I bought a couple spare nozzles if I ever need them, cheap...
Looks like you should get another few decades out of it! The nozzle on my boiler was showing some wear after about 15 cords of wood through it....
Once you decide what you want tech bargains lists current good deals on tech stuff from various websites and box stores -- the really good deals...
An aerial view from a few years ago [ATTACH]
It's for my son. (he has CP)
Woodpile Psycho and adding more all the time [IMG]
It keeps the moose (and elephants) out. HAVEN'T SEEN A SINGLE ONE SINCE THE FENCE WENT UP
[IMG] [IMG] My firewood fence.
Nice, that will come in handy
I made it too, nice looking site. ....so what are your thoughts on a Hillary Clinton/Michelle Obama ticket for 2016? ;)