Pretty sure this is mastermind with his new 880 [media]
Got any good youtube videos of chainsaw geniuses at work?
I've still got $8 to spend :p
Took me a little while but I picked up this 026 earlier this year for $47 [IMG] Which goes quite nicely with this $20 066 [IMG]
Should be no more than an afternoons work for a monkey with your skills. [IMG]
Build yourself a garn http://www.garn.com/ Here are some pics from a homemade one
Alright, since no one liked my chainsaw pics thread [IMG]
I don't see any pics. But hey, great looking saw ;)
Six cylinders, water cooled with reverse. What's not to like? My fathers got an 88 with about 20k miles parked in the garage.
A few of the other brand: [IMG]
The best saw known to mankind: [IMG] (and what Stihl copied when they designed the ms261)
One more time, let's see them.
They only go up to 250 or so. For flue temps look for a type k thermocouple; good to 1250 or so...
No love for Barney around here, huh?
Now that I have a two year old it's no where near as clean.
[ATTACH] The family/dining room with the stove opens into the kitchen... The F600 was really too big for the space and the room got pretty warm....
I've had a couple stoves -- started with a F3cb then found a good deal on a Jotul F600 (Sold the old porcelain chipped f3 for what the F600 cost...
Does anyone actually use the cord calculators? It would take longer to look one up then to do the math.
I don't have any bees yet... Plan on building some top bar hives this winter in hopes of catching a swarm or too.
And I need a chainsaw to cut it down. I've got $75 to spend.. What should I buy???