Unless you get all the materials for free I don't see building a boiler coming out ahead financially. You can get a downdraft gasser for under...
PM me your address and I'll put it in the mail.
[IMG]
Karma is a (or could be a), sub forum where people that have unwanted items of value, be it high or low, that want to pay forward to a person in...
The moisture meter free loan program
Hi, I'm Mike from Maine.
I haven't got mine yet... But I sent all the emails from this site to spam because I couldn't get the notification emails to stop.
Why official? Because why not? Every firewood hoarder knows that 99% of the problems with burning is caused by wood that is too wet. So if you...
I couldn't find anyone to give my moisture meter to... Maybe we can start a free loaner program -- if someone needs one or wants to try one out I...
Me likes, me wants In
This one isn't mine but someone built it to last [ATTACH]
But if we was master, then we could help ourselfs, yes, and still keep promises. Good luck with that. Hope it works out better for you. /sharing...
The basket comes off and is replaced with a hook for a crude crane[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
My Genie TZ50. I can get to about a 60' working height. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That's my plan too. Next time I go to a campground I'm going to bring a bunch to sell.
Not my pic, just saw it somewhere else
Kind of:
Looks like they are preparing to hoard some firewood.
[media]
That is scary