Schools have been doing that around here too. But the numbers don't seem that great to me. They are reporting a savings of 135k on a 3.7 million...
You can get a dp cover on ebay for 20 and a whole muffler (with dp cover) for 40.
... Forget the hydraulic cement.
Every time I've bought a house radon has come back high -- it's pretty easy to get 2500 out of the seller. And it costs me less than 500 to...
I stand by my advice.
Help me flag this spam, please ($600 nib ms880) http://maine.craigslist.org/tld/4134534790.html
I'd say run the saw with an 18"-20" bar and see how you like it. Then decide if you want to be an east or left coast chainsaw guy. My 361 feels...
Yeah, we'll I put it with my name.
Sure beats a toaster.
Those digital radon tests sure have come a long way. I remember the days where two canisters were left on the shelf for 48 hours and then total...
Might as well be 5 years ahead, removes all doubt.
youtube genius [media]
If you are going to finish it eventually why not insulate the roof now?
Alright, didn't want to do it; here is my final offer [IMG] Even trade?
So are we using this thread to get our post counts up? $302.51
[ATTACH] The guy knows what he wants.
I thought we were following the AS thread model. You know, one page on point followed by 20+ pages of BS while parts are ordered.... So how do...
Does the guy in Greece send them taped to cardboard like that? Every time I've gotten Cabers they've come in a little plastic box that is almost...
And knowing that you can cut any tree east of the Mississippi: PRICELESS
I'm not sure who is uglier? [ATTACH]