Just to add to my last post. Sure some have better motors than others as well. Maybe a Honda on some and others might have a China clone. This...
It is all about the pump. That is the heart of the unit. The rest of the unit doesn't do much except hold it all together. May have a soap bottle...
They can't get your order right with just regular beef. So now what happens when there is more than one choice to put on the bun. Tell us how...
[MEDIA]
Hey Lenny , I like the idea of a shelf. I usually use a piece of plywood to set my saw on. I think I will attach it to my saw-horse as a shelf ,...
What machine. Or actually who’s motor. First thought is there a wire that goes to kill that might be disconnected? Kill switch grounds out the...
Well Greg. Here is what I see... Nice load , nice stacks , nice processing area and a nice setup with that outside boiler. Great job all around....
Don't forget to water that cigarette butt.:whistle:
Like the 500i in my signature line “Needed it like a hole in my head” can’t say it isn’t the cats azz though hey maybe you need one too!
The only mistake is going to Arby’s in the first place
[IMG]
I disagree. Nope you DO need more saws!!:rofl: :lol:
No problem. Not only are we here to help you spend money but we are here to save you money too. This way you have extra to spend on something...
If you are unsure and thinking about Log Rite ( again this is entirely up to you ) check around for their products sold through some of their...
Echo at Home Depot still shows the same price since I bought it a couple months ago.
I read this and scratch my head as to where I went wrong? " I need a wife that will use my weedwacker." NOT the other way around.
I have the log-ox log carrier , not the complete 3 in 1 tool. I used it a couple times but it is heavy and clumsy for just moving logs. Switched...
Thats a bummer!
Wow that is funny right there ! Me a bad influence?? If that's not the pot calling the kettle black nothing is. Enabler #1 says I am a bad...
Hang the SOLD sign on that one! It's going to be a long week for you.