This is more like it.
Lab Grown? Guess now I have to go back to the thread for Arby's Where's the beef??
Flying solo tonight. Same branch , same time. Like clockwork[ATTACH]
Red alert Calling BRAD This has your name all over it!!!!
Thanks Chud for that and special Thanks to your son for his service.
LOL
Stihl factory part to solve that problem.[IMG]
This is what Husky recommends for their saws.[IMG]
Guess I have to agree with you on this.
Not sure what is in them but watched a Cardinal tear into one last week and eat the insides out of it.
Warner , That guy is adorable!! Two black lab males here, Great dogs. Pains in the azz = yup , without a doubt ; but we would be lost without...
Just took this about an hour ago. They seem to like this branch about this time over the last couple weeks. ( I did post this in another thread as...
This pair seems to like the tree next door.[ATTACH]
awesome. Dogs are the best for sure.
Not a concern for me. A couple of them seem to leak a little bit not enough to concern me The other option is just use them more This gets my vote.
I have a 290 and for some reason 99% of the time it goes along for the ride or is my go-to saw for mid size wood. Not sure why but it just seems...
I want the poop emoji. Hard to talk about Husky saws without it. OK....OK just kidding guys.:rofl: :lol:
Wow , I had no idea that Frigidaire made Ferrari's. And I really thought I was a car guy. Boy do I have a lot to learn.
I can relate to this. A few years back I made the mistake of buying a cheap one from Harbor Fright. It obviously had a cheap import pump that...
No problem. thanks for looking. Hope you are doing well and staying busy.