Drill a small hole in the threaded end of the bolt. Install washer , followed by a compression spring then use a small hair-pin style clip to hold...
Beadlock Wheels = problem solved.[IMG]
I know that curved has a cable. Not sure on straight shaft though. Thanks for learnin'me on that. Never gave it much thought.
Last time we were there they had put up mono-filament lines criss-crossing above the seating area to keep them away. Metalcutter you make a...
This. I didn't think you were supposed to run a blade on a trimmer that has a cable drive , only on driveshaft models. I could be wrong? Hey...
Really cool Brad.
Looking for lunch? Check out Baxters Seafood. Great food and you can eat outside on the deck over the water. As a kid growing up the best part...
[ATTACH]
Yes migratory. Fun hunting with a 410. I remember when they take flight they would fly straight up and then out , used to wait a couple seconds to...
There used to be a season for them here as well. Not sure if it is still open or not. Hunted them growing up .
Woodcock , havent seen one in a while myself.
If it smells like snapper...................oh nevermind.:rofl: :lol:
Great job. The whole area looks great! Very clean and organized.
Nice job sir. I have done the same thing a couple years back. However it was a snapping turtle so I let him bite onto a stick and moved him out of...
Lacquer Thinner or Acetone is what I tend to use , either one seems to work. Scuff up the surface with some scotch-brite then prime and paint. I...
It's all over but the crying. Nice looking machine that should last for years to come. Congrats and enjoy. Nothing better than getting new toys...
WoW you have a full house. Quite the laundry list of equipment. Nice to have all that at your disposal.
Safety Chain = What fun is that. Trying to make one of the most dangerous tools in the shed safe probably not for me. Seriously though , I would...
Thats wild. Kind of like a palm tree gone wild. Does the green part just turn brown and never go away as it continues to grow ? I'm going to...
Can't like your post , sorry. Anyone that would cut vocal cords like that needs to be hung up by their private parts. Reading of such a thing...