Great Job on that Wood Wolverine! I have done some chainsaw milling so I know that it is hard work and rough on equipment. Looks to me that you...
Just slippery ones.:whistle:
Honered , I'm blushing.
I haven't done a ton of elm but what I did gave me pretty much the same outcome , some good and some not so good. Then there were the pieces that...
Nice looking set-up.
A little late seeing this post and apologize for not reading the entire thing ....but............. I hope you are splitting Hydro Style.
I agree 100% on the trailer. My daily driver is a Toyota pickup so for me a trailer was a must have and gets a ton of use , gravel for the...
Least favorite would be time , or shall I say lack of. Wish I had a little more time to hoard but schedules lately make it tough to get much done....
Fun stuff to mill. Every log is a surprise when you slice them open. You never know what the inside looks like, but they are full of character.
Really nice !
That isn't drying from what I see , lots of moisture stuck in that plastic.
Co worker has a home built splitter that is low to the ground and he rolls it up on a set of car ramps and puts a block under the tongue to get it...
Not sure on the rolling it up a ramp to get it in your truck. Something tells me it might not be that easy. I never looked for a smaller size...
There is no way that looked anything like that !! My guess it looked the same when it went in and came out.
My guess it is fuel related ; most likely lack of. You did mention it did fire so at least at that time you had spark. What motor is it?
Have heard and read the same about both oils as you mention. One = excellent the other = not so good. You decide.
Yes that one that I have heard about , Just don't want to start another oil debate.
Thanks Yawner , I was just curious. Guess I should probably check the screens on everything. Can't remember last time I have cleaned any of my...
Interesting , Thats what I have. Have to check when I get home. Thanks for the heads up. OK so now the million dollar question... What kind of...
Fly on poop ??:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: