E bay is where I usually find the best deals for Stihl chains , as you know the Stihl chains are a little more than others but to me worth the...
Well i'm safe................. guess it's time to crack one open. Actually a little early and have to work ; looking forward to the afternoon...
Congrats on joining the orange cream-sicle club. I have an MS170 that gets a good amount of use, not going to use it for cutting cord wood but...
Oh yeah. You are going to love it. Bought my Massey about a year ago and love it. Quick attach on mine as well. Bucket , forks , snow pusher and...
Can't blame you for not working in the heat. Kind of in a holding pattern myself. Plenty to split and also mill but it is just too hot. I have...
good doggie! I wish ours were that smart.
No reds here. Grey …..too many!! They are a pain in the @ss Don’t leave any Scooby snacks in your toolbox.
ATTENTION ALL : New user name. BUG-saw-BRAD.
Might have some. I will look for you.
Have not tried to do anything to it yet. I just hung it on the “ To Sharpen “ Hook. I have the grinder and a bunch of blades to sharpen. Just...
Great pictures buddy.
Looks good , some nice looking logs that give you a good amount of splits. I have the same splitter and have found even with the log lift it is...
You know it. That is a chance you take , sometimes you " nail " it and sometimes you don't. It's all part of the game.
This is what I use. Couldn't resist when I saw them at the PRI trade show last year. I bought it for race car fabrication, but it has been used...
I see you broke down and got a new tool box for the saw , :thumbs:
Yes to all of this , I am definitely older and slower than I used to be. Just put it out of your mind and hoard on. you just got older while...
If you burn them whole no need to split. Nobody likes splitting elm anyway.
Nice way to spend the time together. Now take that piece of bark with the hole in it and use it to make a picture frame. One of the pictures of...
Oh boy , you got bitten by the bug!! It's all over for you now. Enjoy it!! Definitely fun times.
Looks like we have a split decision. I am just guessing here.......... Afternoon sun ? This way the wood would get warm later in the day and hold...