Correct. It was what they referred to as a humpyard. I have explored all through that area. Still the remains of old structures and multiple...
BR600 blower on my bench. Bad fuel line and what looks like a crank seal starting to go. Parts on order from my local dealer. Eight years old and...
I have always loved trains ; still do. When my son was young we used to go down just behind PC Richard in town down there and he would watch them...
SCA , you with railroad?
Air Hose for me.
Oh , a south-paw.
Yes sir. There are a lot of Osprey around. Also have some eagles that have been around there for years now , and the clean-up crew = Turkey Buzzards.
Can you roast rattlesnake over the fire? You guys have done an amazing job.
I run 87 lemonade in my mower since it gets used weekly. Anything else gets "E"-free gas. since they might sit for a while between use. Like Will...
I'll follow SKEETER's lead on this one. Slow then hit it on high heat at the end. I would do something like a roast or a whole chicken in the...
You certainly can port the motor on a splitter. We did a lot of that type of engines when we were racing go karts. At the time I had a flow bench...
You have more pictures Scotty? I would like to see them.
I had a bunch of the same saws myself. When I did a shop cleanup a few years back I gave them to a co-worker who collects saws , Never used them...
:thumbs::thumbs: Take a bow. That is a work of art. you got it all going on. Saws, cars , mason/patio builder. Very nice work all around.
Great corn from Jersey! I have a friend that has family there and when he visits always comes back with a couple dozen ears and I am lucky to get...
I vote for grapple. best addition I made for mine. great looking machine you have there
Well that answers the next question. Was wondering what you did there. Very cool. Thanks for sharing , hope you enjoy it here
Nice and welcome! Forget the wood ; how about that garage/shop. I am jealous of that one. Really nice setup you have there and well thought out.
I really need to get mine out again. Been in storage since late fall. Just didn’t want to leave it out over the winter. It’s been sitting since then.
Ok by me. Another reason to get together and shoot the poo. Working today so I will try getting a hold of you tonight.