I can relate to that!
Your pile ?
I made a three sided cage that I can pick up with my forks . Open side faces away from the tractor. Works great for a situation just like this....
cocobolo was what first crossed my mind. Not sure I am correct in thinking that?
Thats it!! I'm moving to Tenn"azz"ee
Really cool pieces. Thanks for posting , keeps me thinking of what the possibilities are.
Pistons are smaller at the top where the rings are , the skirt area is bigger and this is what gives the clearance piston to wall. Nothing to...
Spoiling it with that oil = liquid love. Copper spray works well on sealing a used head gasket. Not saying I would use it on a 1000hp Race Engine...
They sell them as far as I know. I had a friend that used to live in Durham and he would get a few bundles delivered every year , I have no idea...
Good for you cash , great to see you have a helper. I like his matching gloves and shirt.
Nice . I know exactly where that was. Good score for you.
Looks like one stop shopping in that spot.
Yikes ! Hate be on the wrong end of that one. If that camera was just pointed down just a hair that would be an amazing picture. Thanks for...
I’m buying a drag strip when I win , better yet a complete Motorsports park And if the neighbors don’t like the noise I will buy their house and...
I have built hundreds of engines and thought I had seen it all ; boy was I wrong! Maybe the paint will really help the rings seal?
Nice work right there.
[IMG]
All our pizza talk the other day got to you?
Nice and clean. Nothing wrong with that for a "firewood saw"
Not hard to add a 3rd function , it is just a diverter valve that utilizes the bucket tilt function. I did mine with an aftermarket valve &...