Ohhhh , don't get me started.
A hoarder. That was close enough to drive the tractor down to it.
I thought it was called a P - clamp.
It’s gone. just some bark left in the road. The one where the chipper was had someone there loading a trailer.
BACON it is. I’m good with that.
Still there as of last night when I came home from work. Being left like that I would be willing to bet tree service coming back for it.
With sausage ?
I saw this on Youtube but didn't watch it. Headed there now to check it out.
Stranger things have happened. Great picture , Can't help but laugh. We have two of them so I can relate! I wouldn't have it any other way. They...
I'm not ready yet , Good on wood ; at least. Just need to clean the pipes and I will be good to go.
That is cool , I like the shape. Reminds me of a hammer you would see in an old cartoon.
Did you cut across the flat or with the log on it's side and cut with the grain? Looks like really fine sawdust. Knoodling looks like noodles ,...
:makeitrain" :(
That looks to be in really good shape.
[ATTACH]
BRAD must still be sleeping,:rofl: :lol:
Do they make one for a flip phone? Black locust? Just asking for someone else:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Yes I was. That is a nice slab anyway.
This way you don't have to worry about loosing your tape measure in the woods. [IMG]
Bullet = character. Leave it there. Not sure on what I would use to finish. I think linseed oil tends to be sticky?