Here’s a load of rounds from last week! Little guy keeps kicking, even after so much abuse![ATTACH]
Be a sad day when all the ash is gone around me! I love that stuff. EAB has pretty well gotten all of it where I’m at. Nice load...
:DWe were up in paradise Michigan probably in 2013 or so and ran into a guy named chainsaw chad. He had a roadside carving stand with a studio and...
365sp is a nice saw! I’ve been thinking about getting another saw. Thinking about a bigger saw for tackling bigger wood and possibly some killing...
:zip::zip::zip: Oh geez! I thought we were talking about.....never mind:zip:
[ATTACH] This is where the nuglies go buZZsaw BRAD!
Thanks stephiedoll:yes: Husqvarna 455 with Oregon E72 chain and a splitting maul. My father in law and I went in together on a tw5 about 5 yrs...
Can’t beat the short haul to the wood shed! Nice work:thumbs:
You mean “look for” that other bug, right?
Congrats oakleydokley!
One tough little trailer! Impressive! Great contest ole!
I needed someone to enable me. Looks like I came to the right place!
I’ve got a lot riding on this! Dare to go out for beer and get taken out by covid, or wait to see if the virtual beer is mine?
I agree, brad. Most often it’s dirt I find in my crotch! Never found roots though!
my experience is the more the sun can get to em the longer they last. Stuff kept in the woods where there may be more shade seems to have a...
May have to steal that term! Nuglies....yeah, I like it! I can typically burn for most of the month of October with em. They really add up!
Heres some leftovers I like to keep for my stove in the front room for the more mild temps.[ATTACH]
I’ve cut enough to stay a year or two ahead since I started burning, but the sickness really set in since the in-laws woods were logged on two...
I’ll do my best not to disappoint! Looking forward to the knowledge available from guys who’ve been doing it a hell of a lot longer than I have...
No goin back once you burn stuff several years old. My father in law turned me on to that. This year he was burning stuff he cut probably 6-8...