Wow, that would be awesome to get that wood... if they must go. Nice trees.
So, hopefully, you watched the video before reading this followup post. I don't speak German but I figured out what it was just by watching. It's...
[MEDIA]
In the book, "Norwegian Wood," I recall the author stating that split wood will last for many, many years, I don't recall how many but it was a...
Somebody started that thread about Little Johnny's first fire toy kit. Hilarious. I was editing my comment to include this below but then I...
Good gracious, this is wild. Funny pics, but... humans are strange, lol.
I would keep the gray one and buy a dump trailer. I face a similar conundrum. Having one trailer sounds good in some ways and in others, not so...
I finally figured out that the Husqvarna gizmo was not seating properly. Assuming that I have it correct now, I do not find it intuitive to set it...
Yes, this is it. I was doing something wrong cuz it looks ridiculously simply on video, lol. It's prolly going to be a brain fart moment but I did...
I have been having a trouble getting a good edge, especially after I buggered up a chain when I hit steel in a yard tree, my Stihl ms362, 20"...
The electric wheelbarrow gizmo above is nice but it's $2,500! I looked into this for carting rounds and splits out of the woods and found some...
I checked weather forecast for that event, supposed to be high of 66 that day and by time they light it, 55 degrees, so, that's good news that it...
I never knew a grandfather either, only had a great uncle and he was like your grandpa to me. Awesome! Yep, America is in trouble.
Interesting, I'm no expert but I would think you'd cut the smaller ones and let the tallest one(s) prosper.
We had an incredible acorn crop this year. I collected bucketsful of acorns from willow oaks, water oaks and red oaks. I am going to collect some...
Pretty nifty... Rednecks Prove GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
I wonder if anyone has ever planted a woodlot of locust? Hedge? Ironwood? If there was ever a ten year old who loved firewood, maybe he could...
Have no knowledge of that trimmer but I like Worx products, have bought three different tools, all awesome and the company has good customer service.
I've heard of adding STP and other substances to used engine oil to make it sticky. I can only remember the STP, forget the other ones. I'll stick...