Nice, helpful video without much fluff; that fellow has gotten real good at videography.
Never seen the Powersplit, that's a cool splitter. But any of the ones that I really like provide sticker shock, dangit.
What's confusing to me is that in the book, "Norwegian Wood," the author said something like wood dries ten times faster via the ends than the...
This red oak I am working, finally got a trail to it through the woods. Has been down at least five years. Most of trunk off ground and wood is...
I haven't noodled much. Today I was working a 30 inch DBH red oak that has been down, wind blown, for probably five years. Trunk off the ground....
How do you remove bark?
Any negative with respect to split quality down the way if you store rounds to split months, years later? Wondering if sapwood goes bad whereas it...
Hugely beneficial critters, creepy as they are; maybe you could try to learn not to kill them. Just find something like a long paper towel or...
A couple years ago, I was fishing on a lake of a few thousand acres and was in the middle, so, it was a long way from shore. The shallow lake,...
That's wild! I didn't realize they hibernate. Hope it makes it. Yes, get some bat houses!
78 people, wow! That sounds awesome, wish I weren't so far. Yep, if buzzsawbrad starts out now, he'll be there about Christmas, lol, what with all...
I love the look of well-stacked wood. Best looking to me is a stack with no top but topping is best, they say. If one could top it with plywood,...
awesome!
I have a friend who owns 80 acres of timber, hunts deer on it. Says he wants to build a new road through it and I think he might want to "open it...
I have the CL 25-ton, like it. I had a weird it-won't-start period this past year in the off season when I tried to crank it during the summer...
I noted somewhere, might have been on the package or maybe Husky website... they claimed their files have superior design such that they cut...
D-rings... you mean to attach a tarp?
I have a 2008 Nissan Titan, 1/2 ton. Might change because I am still eyeballing 4wd 3/4 ton trucks, want one, got sticker shock, maybe can find used.
Is it practical to haul something like a small tractor, side by side or ATV in a dump trailer? If I could get double duty out of a pricey dump...
Curious, how do you know it's ironwood? And which ironwood? The one a.k.a. musclewood or the one we call ironwood, hophornbeam?