Can pop a lot in fireplace, so, beware of that.
I would say forget paying for that. Especially since it includes sycamore and sweetgum! I question my sanity each time I try to split gnarly...
I am no expert by any stretch but I am talking about type II diabetes, adult onset. I was under the impression that the long-term excessive intake...
I love that commercial, saw it just yesterday! Hahahahahaha, you dang woodchucks, quit chucking my wood!
You guys drink the real Dr. Pepper? You're going to get diabetes! Actually... what made me think of that is a guy I know who has had two heart...
That's cool, the 1.25" ply with metal sheath. Awesome! Is there a pic, looks like there should be one above but the image isn't there.
Trying to fall asleep at night, I think of all things firewood and trees, lol. I guess that is proof of addiction. Pretty wild, isn't it. Or,...
Felter, never dreamed I would see a guy burn a big log round like that into that boiler, that's wild! Sheesh, that'll burn for days, it seems....
You using felling or splitting wedges? And plastic or other? I googled 3.5 lb short handle sledge. Then recall I have an Estwing Fireside Friend...
Sounds like demand is in your favor. Price goes up, especially for quality product.
Yep, wondering what this 'keyway' is.
A consideration... there is someone on here who puts wood in homemade pallet boxes kinda like that... puts a 'sacrificial' pallet under each one...
Yes, that is what I do, I whack it towards a side to take off a side chunk. (Problem being even THAT is taking several whacks.) I know one thing,...
What do you guys think, what would you prefer on a utility trailer, a wooden floor or one with that expanded metal diamond shaped stuff? I know...
I don't have an Isocore but do have an x27 Fiskars. In the woods, splitting big rounds so I can reduce their size so I can lift them! The x27 on...
I really like your cutting rack, and your idea for a platform is even mo better.
As far as compost... I know a logging contractor who stacked a bunch of logs many years ago, probably pine but I really don't know. It totally...
I guess so, cuz I am obliging, sept it's rum. But I swear, it smelled awesome, surprised me how nice it was, lol. White oak is always pleasant to...
Whiskey! I cut into a log on a tract where they clearcut in July. Soon as I finished, it smelled just like a jigger of fine bourbon!
Highs of 60 to 70 here for last couple weeks, and more warmth to come, ridiculous! Is usually coldest part of winter here, what little we have of...