Now that's interesting, lol. I would like to see a pic of you trusty cleaver if you have one! Got me curious, my Condor Parang machete is pretty...
Haven't bought yet, have had three tractors in my sights. Anyone know... I assume that, in general, more HP provides more lift capacity of the...
I can't believe I forgot to put price in, OP now edited, ask is $14k for all. Do you guys think a John Deere dealer would work on this tractor if...
Ok, I talked to the gent that owns it and he doesn't know the model number, he wasn't near the tractor or the paperwork. He said it's 32hp. Has 2...
Thinking of buying a tractor, haven't bought yet, still shopping. Found this -- 2007 Yanmar 4×4, backhoe, disc, bushhog, root rake, box blade, 16...
Anyone have any experience with attachable forks like this? Wondering do they work well. Does the bucket get the way, is it a nonissue or does it...
I think the regular price is $60 or more. Closeout price, I guess. I saw online somewhere a guy said he bought one for $5. Dang!
I bought a Fiskars Isocore 8 lb maul yesterday at the only Walmart I could find that had them, and they had, like, 30 of them! They will never...
FWIW, I bought a 48 oz bottle of SAE30 Briggs & Stratton brand from Ebay, didn't cost much. And tonight, I was at a different Walmart, and they...
It's always something trying to buy used. Now the seller says "I'm selling it for a friend." Now, that may be so but geez, as I said, "It's always...
That is some nice wood! Is it red oak? I been getting red oak out of the woods on my place and splitting, what great wood it is! It's been down...
How big a tractor does one need for working a woodlot? Have looked at several but now, this caught my eye, a 2011 John Deere 4105. I think it's...
Could you use it to split something easy to split like red maple or sassafras in there to make regular splits? Like 4" diameter limb rounds? I...
That might work, what does everyone think? Or do you need the mass of the ground round, not just another solid surface to sit your round on?
Awesome gym room and I note how clean your floor is even with a stove.
I saw a video of a guy comparing a Fiskars x27 to a Fiskars Isocore and he maneuvered this large oak round on top of another round to do the...
Both of the products look cool to me, the price is just too high. I especially like that hand axe, good idea. Doesn't matter to me because I do...
If there is anything I think I know just a little about, it's machetes. I have three favorites. Condor Parang... [MEDIA] Cold Steel Bolo... Cold...
I admit, it was the day before tornadoes hit but I wonder how many people would do what I did... think of the generators! I found that TS oil...
I could not find sae30 oil for small engines. At Walmart, TS or Dollar Store! They quit making it? What is good alternative? Splitter, lawnmower,...