Why would cherry be in same category as locust and hickory? Isn't it much lower BTU? Does it have a premium because it has unique bark, nice wood...
I now have both, just bought Isocore on closeout. The Isocore split large red oak rounds that I could not split with the x27. More use will tell...
When I started reading the thread, I was thinking that I need to tell the OP about a John Deere Gator. And then I see he has one, lol. I have a...
I called O'Reilly's about the hub assembly I bought last April and the guy said the procedure is to bring in the failed bearing and he will give...
Am curious to find out... those of you who say you do not like to split vertical orientation with a log splitter, why? What is the negative? I do...
I am curious how you guys and gals answer. I don't mean to start a debate on man-made global warming, just an observation of your take on what...
I just happened to view a video of a man with an ATV, which I have, and a nice trailer with a winch to dump it. I got a trailer, but no winch...
To each his own, for sure; I have never liked a brush hook at all! I do like the looks of a smaller one I came across but I did not buy it. My...
Wow, looked up box wedge... never seen one, lol! Learn something on here all the time!
Curious, when you guys mention wanting to split certain types of wood when it's freezing temps, how low of a temp does it need to be? Does it need...
When the right, front went out, a local mechanic did it for me. He reported that he could NOT get the bearing off and had to take it to a...
16 inch tires, nice.
Good boy scout!
Ok, Brad, finally got an answer... YES. Wow, this Isocore maul is awesome. I go from not being able to split those 30 inch oak rounds whacking...
2008 Nissan Titan truck, nine months ago, the left wheel bearing (front) failed on a trip back from my brother's house 3 hours away, had to call a...
If that is real, whomever is in charge of marketing must be masculine-challenged. Pic 4 looks like it might be practical, some of the other stuff...
Weird, the red maple I split is super easy to split!
Is it loaded with white flowers in spring? Bark reminds me of Bradfor pear, "the worst tree ever" -- Bradford Pears Threaten Forests' Native...
I have one, too. Curious, why do you run at half throttle? I guess you think there is no harm to the motor? I don't know... it seems I recall...