I have never seen that jerry can, that is cool, I think I will buy one! Yep, 5 gal of mixed fuel is way too much for most of us, that is a lot of...
Haven't kept up, what's up in the chainsaw world circa 2020? Back when I was keeping up with it, I recall the Stihl 500i was new. Has it claimed a...
I concur with sweetgum and sassafras. Sweetgum is not only hard to split, it can smell bad when burned. It and black gum... run away. Now you got...
That's another good idea! I have some badass clay in some spots, hope it's not that. Drilling such holes, how far apart would you do them?
So, an 'overlay' slab is such a thing? Is this a DIY project or must one have a pro? I am not familiar. On top of this thread's 'problem,' just...
Concrete saw is a good idea. Do you think one could make a fairly precise "v?" I also see another possibility that would be less of a "v" in...
Do you know what model? This flat, hard plastic piece, if you can post an online pic, appreciated! = FWIW, there is a low spot in the dip where...
A wet vac would work but it's too much water. A squeegee would work but it's too much, would take too much work. Well, pumping would just be...
Where I want to keep some firewood just outside my door to bring it to the fireplace... it's the end of my driveway... concrete... where we used...
I voted for one, white oak. Didn't see until pressing the button you could vote for more. Was surprised hickory was not there. I could have voted...
What great firewood!
Trees are incredible plants. I love trees! Stronger Than Steel, Able to Stop a Speeding Bullet—It’s Super Wood!
I lucked up and got three totes free (I think they are 330 gal) and I already had a couple. Took the plastic container out and chunked the wood...
How do you determine if certain pellets "ignite easier" or "throw better heat?" My grill fires up, reaches a certain temperature and does its...
Hello, are pellets for grilling the same as those for stove heat? Sorry for ignorance on this. I bought a Camp Chef pellet grill, first time user...
No, as it is traveling upwards and reaches the height I want to stop it, if I strike the lever, it doesn't give, it's rigid as can be, stiff as a...
Countyline 25 ton splitter... it's always worked such that... after bottoming the wedge making a split, I hit the lever so that it travels upward....
When I was young, about 1968-1978, I took shop because my dad was a farmer/rancher and I learned how to use a cutting torch and arc weld. It might...
WRONG. That is not what I said. I said, "I am curious how you guys and gals answer. I don't mean to start a debate on man-made global warming,...
I wouldn't give one worry to a water moccasin (cottonmouth); they just trying to get out of your way. I have never ever heard of anyone getting...