Can you someone recommend a good brand of wedges that are tough and will hold up? Last I bought must've been made in China, just pure junk, busted...
I have asked this very question before, might have been this very forum. Noodling with chainsaw is a valid option that I sometimes use. Also, I...
I, too, am sensitive to exhaust fumes/oil smell. Last year, I switched to Echo Red Armor. It turns the gas red and I like that for ease of...
That sure looks nice, I have pallets, need to build. Except my pallets are not uniform!
I think the idea is that a big percentage of chainsaw injuries are to the top of the left hand. So, kevlar or dyneema fabric woven into that area...
This is what I can think of. I got another today, still don't know what it is. Amazing to me that it's this many. Ironwood Musclewood Red Oak...
I bought a top handle Echo 2511t for trail-building. It was so awesome, I bought a 2511WES from Europe last year, which is a rear handle saw; they...
I don't have a 201C but I do have a MS200 and that means a rear handle. These are pretty rare and have quite a good reputation. I like it a lot,...
What does "IME" refer to, don't know what that is.
You can buy these diagnostic tools these days that you stick into a slot on most modern vehicles and it runs a diagnostic program to tell you what...
I don't have trailer brake wiring but have looked into getting it wired because I bought a used camper trailer (that is stationary at this time)...
I actually have three small trailers I use to haul firewood. I use 4-way flat connector plugs like the image/link at bottom. I don't like these....
Hiya Brad! I am fine. Hope all is well with you and yours. Thought I had covid last week but it was bronchitis. But... covid is accelerating...
Dennis, I am not sure that works in humid areas like mine. Seems to me that wood in the shade gets lots of fungus on it and if it's in the open,...
Must you pick them up Black Friday only? Could you get the good deals ordering online, shipped to your house? I am hoping Milwaukee puts some...
I'd like to carry a mid-size saw in my truck, need a toolbox. Of course, I could use a dedicated chainsaw box like those made by the manufacturers...
$20? Sheesh, that is dirt cheap! I can't imagine a price that low, wow. I do know that some stands like this are not very sturdy, they bend easily.
EDIT: I am having trouble posting what I want! Keeps rejecting it. Trying to post a link to a Lowes item, it is a stand that could work better....
Can anyone recommend any that are specifically chainsaw gloves... to protect against a hand disaster? I have bought three pair and they ain't...
super cool!