Congrats, Nice cozy winter in your new home.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As promised this is what iv been doing. Workin a Big dead standing white...
Probably similar to splitting elm by hand, elm sucks to split with my log splitter :headbang: im grateful for having alot of hickory on my land...
I love hand splitting in the winter, the crack of that frozen wood echoing is so satisfying to my ears. I just cut a giant dead white oak and was...
So iv heard people say it before but iv never tried it. You can burn ash rt away???? Does it burn ok or what???
I cant say no either :rofl: :lol:
Lol, i just had to ask my daughter where the percent sign was on my phone, i always spell it out. Im a dumba$$ hahaha
18 percent moisture content. I have a moisture meter to give a more accurate idea on how dry the wood is.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I still have to take alot of breaks and go back and forth from harder to easier projects. I would rate myself at about 70...
I was at it all weekend too, landscaping, takin trees down and spreading mulch. One monster white oak on the back of my property was a 70 foot...
Thank you very much, im gettin there. Quite a bit of saw time the last week. I cant thank everyone enough for all there encouraging words. Little...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] My wife sent me these today:rofl: :lol:
Absolutely, the kids and dogs have to stay away when shes really rippin
Oh ya and the other side is like a giant toilet bowl during storms and melt. Neighbors dog got caught in the other side and must have shot out my...
I used to be out of work for weeks or months prior to inversion therapy. When i pull my back now it fells better in a few days. Best $200 i ever...
We do see small fish sometimes in the pools, nothing big though
Good luck too you with that, i had a laminectomy in 2004 and in 05 they wanted to fuse L3,4,5 and s1 but i said no, i bought an inversion table...
[MEDIA]
Thank you Fanatical1, it comes from the hills in the woods and under my dirt rd. Its a stone built culvert under the rd, it gets going pretty good...