2-3 weeks, its a quarry and they got a guy coming from Portsmouth nh to pluck some rocks with an excavator and these trees are in the way, ill...
Hello all, I answered a CL add for 40 plus trees to take down. I met the ladies today and its nice hardwood. 90% of it is stuff i can buck into 4...
Take it all!!! Welcome brother
Iv got alot of young ones and quite a few very large ones that are still healthy. Iv cut quite a few dead standing.
Hi all, i cant seem to find a pic of those aluminum cages some use for firewood and the plastic container has been cut for the roof. I know i saw...
[ATTACH] Got home at 2:30 with an empty truck. Went to the back and cut 2 pine trees for Joes OWB. I bucked and loaded into the atv and split rt...
Yup thats how i do em.
Oh he loves it. We were hauling splits up and he yelled dad stop, we dropped a piece, he jumped off the atv and said we cant lose any of this dad...
Awesome and a good idea!!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hello all hope everyone had a great weekend. I cut and split a cord and a half today, took down some trees...
[ATTACH] I built this out of pallet wood to store hickory and cherry for my indoor bbq
Those stacks are so beautiful :drool:
My helpers saw in the back of my quad and his pic with his first pickerel. He was so excited shaking and nervous reeling it in. I think i was more...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This is Joes OWB setup, i stacked 1/2 of the five cords he got. The wood store is a harbor freight carport beefed up...
[ATTACH] So the beautifully seasoned dead standing 18 percent moisture white oak i cut down turned out to be ash. It was a large tree at the...
Thats funny cus hes 5 and already saying woah dad look at that wood pile when we are driving.
Looks like some nicely seasoned wood ya got there.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Burnin scraps from todays work with my boys. They are definitely pooped, little guy is drooling on the chair...
Welcome brother, theres so many great people here, glad you found us.