Close to the wood pile is nice! Gotta think that one over and think about it again. Be safe my friend!!
Not sure, i just saw this on Daniel Murphys channel. I sure hope so. If he did hes really lucky
[MEDIA]
Will do, enjoy the time with your family
That looks really nice, well done
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] That little echo is impressing the hell out of me, large splits of black birch and droppin trees on the rocks. The...
I really enjoy when my cousin and brother in law are pizzed off about wet wood but they always give me crap about how much wood i have. Iv told...
That’s hilarious its stinks when fresh but smells so good when it burns.
Nope two different property’s, the pile of logs was at my wifes friends house 10 mins down the road from the quarry where im dropping trees. Its...
The wife was there when i unloaded and split one and she said eww i remember that wood is the stinky wood. :rofl: :lol:
I love to let those smaller rounds sit a few years and for the night load i put a couple in the back.
Hey Midwinter what size log length should i cut for you. :stacker:iv been doing 4 footers. Is that ok or smaller for your vehicle.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Very large load of red oak, wife's friend said its 3.5 years old. I filled the truck, went to the quarry and took down...
Wow thats well over an hour, your hoarding dedication makes me smile. I will certainly let you know. :thumbs:
He says it was put up rt and its all good, we’ll see later, big stuff though. Ill see how the quarry goes, theres alot of smaller stuff there,...
Hi Andy welcome to the forum my name is Chris and i am fully addicted to producing quality hoarded firewood for my family. I too sell a little bit...
One hell of a story, enjoy it and great job :dex:
Hey all, my wife’s friend stopped by with her husband and his cousin to give me a price for my roof. Her husband noticed my wood piles and we...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] My Daughter put this on our big family fun group txt this morning.
Wow, looks like some nice stuff