Is there a big difference between those two saws??
Hi Molly, the ladies that own the quarry were so happy to hear about how i was giving you some wood . I told them they were giving me wood, then...
hey friends 576xp Husky- wouldn’t start back up, i took the cover off and it started rt up but as i was putting the cover back on while running it...
Oh yes thats nice stuff, It all adds up.
Ok i lied its maple, cherry birch, white birch and white oak. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] All maple i think today, 1 down, so nice when you drive rt up to em. I also had pour some sugar on me blasting on the radio while loading...
Lol ya iv been cutting so much, betweennwork and wood im 5am to 7 or 8pm so i owed the boy some QT
Im still learning the area, iv only been up here for twenty years :rofl: :lol: im sure it will be a great day.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Dad came yesterday with his big gmc, two more loads and the new pile is growing. That fresh stack in the back is that...
Thanks Midwinter I enjoyed meeting you as well. Nice to talk with someone that shares the same passion for firewood. I was quite surprised how...
I might be able to show you in like a month or two :rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH] Oh ya nice score, im leaving for the quarry soon but im in the middle of coloring rt now. Oh no he was just minutes from the quarry the...
Im so damm tired rt now. No better feeling than being so tired from physical work.
I got it bad rt now:rofl: :lol:
Top pic is Tito on our land and bottom is the quarry, my current hoard [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You’ll see it tomorrow :thumbs:
[ATTACH] Another load done, all maple this time. Organized the stacking and making room for more.
Here is a couple of splits of it[ATTACH]
Whats the drying time like?
Wow that was quick, thanks for the feedback. Im thinking ill stack it on the property for now and see what happens. I talked to the owner of the...