Ya the guy came and looked at it today. Hes not getting the excavator for two more weeks, i can take alot more in two weeks. Gotta still be 40-50...
Nice one, i got shag all over my property. I love to cook with it also. Tough on chains even without the metal. I heard something a while back...
Just got the txt, the maple is all mine. Woohoo
Oh that’s hilarious
Nice, i bet you get a good amount of wood out of that.
Quarry is not even close, iv got alot of trees i can take there. I didnt go today, i had to get the little man but i did have time to go to...
[ATTACH] Got some more red pine from my stash at the town pit. Ill use it this month for shoulder wood or until it burns my house down. Lol
Good thing im a total beast :woodsign:
Oh really i didnt know that, i have burned quite a bit of it, two trees in Nashua, real big and old. Thank you. Ya, im not a big fan of noodling,...
[ATTACH] I know its maple but is it that really hard rock maple. Iv taken a couple those down with asplundh and it burned hot if I remember...
Yup, every tree you see there is going. The tree i was felling had a hard lean to the rock pile, i had my dad on a rope but he did thebest he...
So theres the tree that split the crotch, i wish i had a pic but i wasnt thinking about it. I hate when dangerous stuff like that happens but i...
Really nice looking piece of property, i too live in the woods and i also have a big horseshoe drop off in my backyard. I whack it a few times a...
November, not sure of the day ill have to ask my wife :rofl: :lol:
Hes coming to check out my progress, Ill know tomorrow when the machine will come. Had my dad on a rope today pullin maples away from the quarry....
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Oh ya he’s gettin after it
:tree:It took me a few years to finally realize my wife is always right. I do what im told and i get rewarded with what is my longest hoarding...
Iv had my 455 rancher for many years, iv been using the 576 cus the oiler is clogged on the 455. I absolutely love that saw and its cut alot of...
is it worth having someone do like a tune up on it. I clean it out and keep it as nice as i can, change out plug and filter but I also dont have...