[ATTACH]
Do you guys think if i fill this whole thing with wood will the tarp roof hinder drying. I cut theback out for airflow but the sides are two...
Thank you for the story, thats awesome.
We were in and out of the quarry in an hour and 20 mins. He’s always been an animal with physical labor, this nice size white oak was no match for...
Oooooo me likey :D:dex:
Really, i feel like we are back and forth with posts of full trucks . Iv been cutting so much my hands are numb in the morning. My wife said i...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Happy Saturday all, another mixed load out of the quarry and i split it rt out of the truck. Took the kids to an apple orchard...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] You are correct, it would of been a beast to split rounds of any size. Im looking forward to cutting today, i havnt been there...
[ATTACH] I Split that red pine load
Thank you very much, ill be working on it tonight
Just got this txt —- :mad:Chris that guy ended up coming back while I was a work and must have trailered off the wood, sorry I hadn’t heard from...
I say some diesel 911 cuz thats what i have on hand rt now. I put a drop in the gas when a carb is being a little fussy. My biddy is a mechanic...
Ya the guy on YouTube also mentions the part about gas next to the muffler. Im guessing diesel 911 would do the same thing. I will try these...
Your a good man with good friends and family, bless your heart Jeff
Great tips thanks guys, i also saw a guy on you tube last night put gas in his oil well and run it for a little bit. Have you ever heard of that.
I cant wait to meet my new tree tomorrow , im bringing Dad for reinforcement. Hes been enjoying the workout at the quarry.
personally i would rather have a few shorts than cut them all say 12”. I usually toss the shorts aside and whack em up for kindling or i use it in...
Good evening friends, my 455 rancher isn’t oiling so i took the clutch off and blew out the small oiler tube that goes to the bar. Still not...
I like splitting the big ones with wedges. Iv done it before, i guess im just extending the life of my chain by not noodling.