Beech is a really nice wood to burn, you will enjoy that. I get it every chance i get. I have one beech tree on my property, i cut everything...
Iv had success with that too. Im sure some of you heard of the fire traveling underground in the roots and traveling back to homes or other...
If your not sure by knocking them together i wood, Grab a few pieces make some kindling with the same wood and light fire, youll find out if its...
Google Image Result for https://media2.giphy.com/media/xTiTnxqtQsFbhrfGZW/source.gif
$24 at lowes and i use it for the same thing most of the time dead standing trees and also i have it in the truck for the occasional sale. I think...
You got that right and the pic does no justice to how hard it was raining.
I got some chores done good n fast. I got the blessing from the boss
Just got this txt from my brother in law - Guy I work with Broc bought 80 acres in new Ipswich said u can go cut all the trees u want especially...
Front and back done, she said the door and blowing the rest of the leaves can wait till they all fall.
[ATTACH] I got the pool done and it started to rain and my wife says, oh thats too bad now you have to mow the lawn and do leaves tomorrow cuz its...
Welcome theres alot of great people here. i left long island 18 years ago. I grew up in Ronkonkoma with the Li expressway in my front yard, mc...
If you want a list of all my half finished projects that could be a while. But the ones that got me in trouble are the pool, leaves, door in...
My wife and daughter gave me a stearn talking to about my bender the last month. Iv failed to work on my other responsibilities as a homeowner. My...
Shins,cuts, bruises, knot/ bruise over my eye the other day cuz i didnt need my helmet cutting such a small tree (idiot). I turn my hips away when...
He is 68
Thats a nice plastic pallet that is used for special wood :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Pine, short ugly dirty wood and maple
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] The tarp protects it from rain and snow, it does have a few leaks but the last round of wood in there did well. The whole floor...
I took a white oak down today and split it so that tree is on top of, cherry birch, maple, hickory, red oak and more white oak
I kept asking him if hes ok and he just kept goin, its his third time out with me the last week and a half. He fishes in summer and builds rods in...