52 right now due to the rain. I think in about 2 weeks I'll light the Jotul up for its 1st burn unless the wife complains that it's cold
Happy Birthday fellas, enjoy it and may you all have many more to celebrate
So true. I am blessed to have a friend like that..I will enjoy it once I start dropping some trees with it, hopefully soon
Those tundras are looking better and better from all the feed back I'm getting :)
Tough Lil guy
Looks great. Nice work ya done
I'm glad I don't have to go over that bridge. I feel bad for the ones that have to cross everyday ouchh
Nice score. Get as much as you can it's free
I would like to have 2 options as well but I cant. I really need a truck for work as well as the wood as well. I hate asking my friends to borrow...
Wow that's a great pic.
Play the power ball tonight it's $310 million, hey you never know
I love the cant hook I got with the log stand. Makes my chains last longer and it sure is easier on the back
I think that the only thing American car manufacturer make well are their pick ups. I seen so many old chevy and ford's all over the place. They...
When did you get the first snow last year
It will be in full swing before we know. I'm gonna run the brush thru the pipe again this weekend just to see if anything comes out. Always like...
Looks good NH . Plenty of some good wood you got there....
It always helps with the rebates. As long as your happy with it is all that matters
My pleasure. When you got the right machines, you can do fast work. They are coming along quick...the cost is gonna be crazy about $14 from what I...