I don't blame you. It's to crazy in the city. I guess they are gonna try and get some of the money they spent making the new bridge
Happy birthday Tony2Truck enjoy your day and many more to come
I'm gonna get myself a nice used truck or maybe dump truck to make my life easier and not worry about a thing if something happens to it. Throw a...
I agree. It's crazy the amount of money people pay to park in NYC OUTRAGEOUS
I'm glad I don't smoke cigs
It may sound crazy but it's actually a good price where I live..a pack of cigarettes cost $12.00 here in NYC it's $15.00
Wow that's a nice buck. Nice shot Mrs. Swags
Good to hear your ok. Sure was windy today. You got plenty of time to get that big buck. Now you can go back and get that tree that fell..
That's a perfect winter meal. Looks great. Throw some hot sauce and enjoy
That's cheap for tires. Lucky you
Looks good. Nice trailer there
How much does 4 new tires run you
We learn somethingnew every day
Lmao the house is 71f so I'm good for now, once the house thermostat says 63f I'll light it up and pass it :)
Everything in NY is pricey but that's actually a good price for 2 cars fully covered and no I don't have insurance on tires but we use that...
I actually pay $1,400 for 2 cars fully insured I don't think that's bad, they pay me back for everything. My wife had a little incident a few...
Nice Pallet Pete is the temp 81 now enjoy it
You been on a roll. Keep rocking and rolling. Nice work.
You need to walk the dog more often
Lookin gooder. Will u use all of that