Good for you. Nice set up ..the wife convinced me today ..enjoy
That's go thats good to know , they over do it with things that are not needed
Happy birthday fellas Wood Duck CDE2020 mandalou15 mntrees another day another blessing. Enjoy it
I had to make the wife happy and started mine up today. I brushed the flue today since last year wasn't too bad. The kids are warm the wife is...
It won't. I know the gas prices will go up eventually. I like diesel trucks
The way gas prices are I wouldn't get a diesel
I won't be putting a lot miles on it. The 350 was just an example . It's going to be a 1/2 ton 4x4
I started my first fire to get the chill out gotta make the wife happy kids said daddy make a fire so here you
I wouldn't get a diesel, it's just something I was looking at. I'm getting an idea of something like it
I i hope they all get caught and go to jail and hope they suffer
What do you guys think of this PM, "Liccardi Ford Inc" <[email protected]> wrote: Email from Liccardi Ford Inc forwarded by CarGurus....
Time sure does fly. I gotta deal with these parties for quite some time...people always tell me , enjoy them now because before you know it ,
Oh ok. Rain here as well. I have a cover but it has holes that a tiny bird can get into. Activities slow me down also. Especially with all the...
That's gonna be me in about 2 weeks. I need to get the ball rolling ASAP. I was supposed to go out tomorrow but this rain is slowing things down....
The temp is dropping quick here also, I'm gonna run the brush thru the pipe tomorrow just to make sure there isn't anything in there especially...
Your in beast mode
Your in beast mode Dave
48 degrees outside and 65 inside but no fire yet. If the wife complains tonight then I'll have no choice but I usually start once the thermostat...
Nice work. It all counts and it all adds up
Wow. That's crazy