It's random, is Hackberry any good for firewood
I didn't cut it down, wanted to know before I did
That's awesome. I would love something like that :)
What kind of tree is this
Getting ready for my kids football games, let's go Panthers enjoy your Sunday everyone
Nice set up..looks good
Sweet . Awesome hook up. Hook that farmer up with some whiskey, close to home also, pot of gold brother
Thanks to all the FHC Crew for putting such a great site together with such great members which is more like a family. You learn new things, you...
I guess that I been doing it by myself for so long that's all I know. I have a certain way of doing things and wouldn't want anyone in my way...
Priorities always come first. Sometimes it's good to wait because most of the prices do come down in a few months. I heard good things on the...
Sweet. Which one do u plan on getting
Wow. Stunning
Here it's $75 for the day , the HD by me had a nice 34 ton ariens with Subaru engine for 1,399 looked good. If I didn't have a splitter I would of...
Great pic. Winter is coming quick. We gotta deal with whatever Mother Nature throws at us
Nice looking pile you got there. You had some great help...
The wine is good. The stuffed peppers are almost done. The house is at 73f nice and cozy...enjoy the rest of your night fellas
Way too soon. What kind of winter are you expecting by you
I'm gonna start around 6:45 when I get home with a glass of wine then moving to the Albanian Grappa perfect to get the chill out of the body :)...
Nothing like a nice and warm home. Some of my buddies that don't burn had to put their boiler on, I told em your paying the oil man already, hell...
Nice work. You got a nice load there eh..good for you