God blessed you with another year. Many more to come. Happy birthday fellas ailanthus BigRigs Matt1183 MickfromTas snoozeys TimJ
Us woodhoarders have big hearts..great work
Can't beat that. Free wood and free delivery. Saweet
I heard good things. I just got their catalog today
It was taking up space and I'll be filling it up this weekend
I don't think so haha :)
I would love too. That would be a job for a bucket truck. These oaks are over 6 stories high
Nice . Saved myself some money
My job is surrounded by Oak. One of these days ..my view from the roof
Mine too all day everyday :)
Saweet. Good things come to those to wait...enjoy it...keep the JRed also...
I could imagine. It sure comes in handy around the house. I'm gonna put it to good use ASAP .
I was at a friends house yesterday and seen the cart and asked him if he used it and he said no. That's all she wrote...
Sweet. Nice trailer . How big is the trailer
Looking good. Nice work..good stuff there
Some nice stuff there. Big sucker..your gonna have some nice btus there for 2018 ..
Good for you. You got it made bud...
Sweet. Alot of people wish they had your problems....
To all the birthday fellas albert BobCo harrybobble cheers many more healthy and happy years to come...
Awesome news grandpa. God bless