Always nice to have friends like that. Nice set up you had there..
Nice work , sweet set up and cool toys. Always nice to have an extra set of hands
How much faster does the shrink wrap dry the wood? So you leave the bottom open for the moisture to come out
Nice load of oak. Looks good. Nice work.
That pizzes me also. I hate people that touch things that don't belong to them. In my country if you get caught stealing they chop one of your...
Nice score. Close to home and it's free woo hoo
Nice work. It is what it is. It's all gonna get burned one day
It sure is
My friend came by and blessed me today . Stacked 2 racks and some on the shed. Almost done. I think a little over 2 cords
We been having some warm weather here. I'm ready to burn once the wife says I'm cold, no problem babe my pleasure
Gonna take the kids to soccer then a friend supposed to drop off about 2 cords off today. My friends been really helping me out since I got back...
Let's see that wood box gotta get some ideas bud
Very nice. Nice work...
Love this pic. I watched this movie the other day with my kids Hachi and it brought tears to my eyes. It was about a Japanese Akita that walked...
Happy birthday guys Butcher paul morris many more healthy and happy ones..
Nice work. That trailer looks tough as nails..
Nice free wood close to home. It sure pays to pay attention to the sound of Chainsaws. .nice score
I usually keep enough in the house to last me 2 days as well. I usually put my racks right next to my house in the middle of October and put about...