I'm in for the Stihl
Beauty. .nice stacking there ..like a puzzle
Saweet score. Good for you
Nice score..good stuff
Looks good . Nice day for you. Always nice to have visitors
Looks good. How long before you start splitting them
Nice getting ahead ehh. Good for you. Nice work pal
Happy Happy Born Day Folks. Enjoy your day with many more to come salute
Mmmm yummy enjoy
As long as it keeps you warm is all that matters. I like the clear tarp you have. What kind is and how does it hold up for the winter
I use mine once in a while. I was lucky and got my mm from one of my carpenter friends.
It's in the mid 60's here but supposed to drop in the next few days so I should be burning soon...
I'm glad I have a habit of putting them on whenever I turn the saw on. I always like to be safe then sorry. .put them on fellas let's be safe out...
I think I paid about $2,100 and the financing was 0% for 1 year. I didn't realize the DR and SS were that much now
Good luck with everything. I'll say a prayer for you...
Thanks. I had the DR going on 4 years and love it. It splits really fast. The subaru engine is great. One pull is all it takes. I haven't had any...
Nice. How long will that meat last you? I had some venison loins the other night that were delicious
Sure was. The guy that wanted the wood on his lot cleaned away told me to split it and throw it right in the truck. Made my life easy...he will...
Buddy called me this morning and asked if I wanted some free wood I said where when and what time here I am with splitter and he said I could use...
Happy birthday yall, enjoy your born day and may you be blessed with many more