Oh wow. I'm good look to pick up a leftover from the year before, the price should be a big difference from the newer models coming out now..I'm...
Looks great. Nice work
I live about 1 hour from NYC just to hectic. I worked about 20 years there and really don't miss it. The only time I like to go is during...
My view from the top of my roof at work looking at the Tappan Zee Bridge
Nice.way to go. What time is dinner :)
Happy birthday and many more to come. Enjoy your day
I was talking to a friend this morning and he was telling me he can get me a great deal on a Silverado so I think it maybe chevy for me
:headbang::hair: Oh, don't forget your PPE when you get to running that sweetie Stihl, NYCountry :yes: I always throw the helmet w mask and the...
Awe awesome work those stacks look nice and neat
Thanks buddy. I guess I wish see what Mother Nature throws at us, if the winds pick up their will be stuff down every where especially from it...
That's a beast
I do like the tundra but I think I can get a great deal on an American truck thru a friend from Michigan, I think he's from Bloomfield hills
I totally agree with you. Sometimes when I had to go to HD to get some stuff, I always had to borrow a friend's truck, and with all the people...
I will definitely take some pics of the new saw in action. Hopefully this weekend