Any pictures yet?
Don't see why not. The probe is rated for up to 700°. You would just need to figure where and how you wanted to mount it.
Awesome looking set up Sawdog. Those are some fine chunks of wood. Great thing about an OWB is has no prejudice against woof.
My Oslo, the talon grips add a bit more traction so to speak. They are offered in a granulte or rubber texture. I like the rubber as it is not as...
I too own an M&P Shield. Had for about 10 months now. Use it regularly in our local gun club IDPA matches. As long as I do my part it does its....
Here is mine. Fiskars X27 is hiding behind the gray tote. [IMG]
Welcome form 1 new guy to another.
Figured that would get your attention. New guy here checking in. Stumbled upon this friendly forum while searching for info on a 562XP. Started...