I do plan to run the techlite, just looking for options on other/size bars.
Those are some nice looking stacks. I do my end the save way, but they don't look that clean.
[IMG] No not that kind. Looking to add a second bar for my soon to arrive Husqvarna 562XP. Going to be manly running 20". Current bar is a...
Holy cow how do keep your hot tubs from sliding off the deck?
Saw is in bound. I found like new 5-8 tanks of fuel through it 562xp. It will wear a 20" techlite bar. So since I am not the original owner...
That is a great haul for sure. Working the Ford out I see. Love burning the oak.
Stacking inside the jeep looks like lots of lifting and stretching. However I understand making do with what you got. As for the IBU, lots of...
Selling yourself short aren't you?
Very efficient set up. Looks like the lift takes a lot of work out of a day of splitting. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
All good points. I now some folks don't worry about warranty. To NewToStihl's point, I am looking at a like new saw so a new product warranty...
Bet you worked your ash off loading all that! More of it available 45 minutes away, haul your ash on over there and get it.
Okay, if you were buying I new saw would you run stock first for a while or have it ported from the get go? Saw in question is a Husqvarna 562XP....
She is a keeper for sure. That is an awesome gift. Of course you know you will have to step up big time on her birthday.
Nice haul. Have fun splitting.
Some may see all that as work. I see it as a day of enjoying nature, with some great btu's ahead
Excellent day of splitting and stacking. Your daughter did a fine job on the stack. Is she for hire? LOL.
Looks like a productive day no matter how you slice it, split it, or cut it.
2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700. I mainly trail ride, and won't pass up a good mud hole when given the chance. Really love the nimbleness of the Grizzly....
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. To answer a few questions. What I found out about the 562XP is it's a hot rod. Really more of a rally car...
Nice home made vice. Looks like it works well. How do you like the Stihl 2n1 sharpener? I had one and like it a lot. Always had trouble keeping...