Nice looking load.
Dry wood is good wood.
Always say it is better to be lucky than good lookin.
Very true. See the old school non m-tronics part on me coming out.
That what she said...
Love the red oak. Only thing better than close to home is right behind the wood stack.
Really like mine, and I'm still breaking it in.
Nice stack, and a fine spider specimen.
Holy cow that is one heck of a ply of saw chips
Up until about a month ago I had been starting my MS261CM in the run mode after it was warmed up. All though it always started I would sometimes...
Looks like your son had fun. Great job introducing him to the Firewood Hoarders life.
Once get the sawyer bug its hard to stop.
Some nice looking wood for sure. Glad you did not have any other damage. That would have been a mess if it had hit your home.
My neighbor had a dead tree on the power line right of way. I asked her to call them so they could top it out. They will do this free of charge...
Looks like a fun time was had by all. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Welcome to the mix. Very interested to see your setup.
Fine looking piece of hardware.
I currently have an X25 & X27. Really been wanting to add an X7, but that $25.00 price tag stings a little. May I'll get lucky and get one for...
What bar is that?
8 year old 1700 sqf. Moderately insulated with builder grade windows. Heating home and domestic hot water with a Hardy H2 OWB. I burnt 3 cords...