Not sure you can go wrong with either, or. Haven't run the triple nickel, but heard good things about it. The 562 is a great saw. I am very...
Thanks Dave, the MS261 is on its seventh tank, almost broke in. The 562 had about 8 tanks on it when I got it. I have put 3 tanks through it since...
Love it. Let the chips fly, and the cookies roll.
Dropped 2 dead oaks on my neighbors place Friday. Finally had a little time to get them bucked up this afternoon. Both were about 20" at the...
Unfortunately stock. The saw came from Terry's originally and as I understand it I am the third owner. Hope to get it ported by fall.
Nice little cutter. I have considered replacing the MS250 with one someday.
Finally took delivery of the new to me Husqvarna 562XP. To call it a beast is an understatement. This thing is one lean, mean, cuttin machine. I...
Saw it as being something handy to have around the wood pile. Price of a new one was a little more than I was willing to spend on the hap chance I...
Nice stuff. Always good to rekindle old memories.
Well Seasoned, sorry to hear about the Grizz attack. They can be viscous beast's especially with loose footing. Hope you mend fast, and get back...
A hybrid holster such as the comp-tec or crossbreed are actually very comfortable. Also the Shield is far from a monster pistol.
The loop's are adjustable for ride height, and cant.
Mine are the generic ones tree stuff sells. I wore them yesterday, and they were comfortable, and fit well. Although a little warmer than just...
Good looking saw. Just the AV will be a + over the 250.
Very nice. :) Me Likey.
Nothing like a a bunch of wood just laying around waiting to be cut up. Now let's see some stacks. ☺
Lefty I see. Kydex is easy to work with. Heat it with a hair dryer a little, then form it the way you like. Use a wash cloth to keep the other...
Looking like you are gettin er done. I took don't sit when I split. Most of my round are too big to allow it.
Ordered some chaps from Tree Stuff. Got them yesterday. They were missing the straps and buckles on one side of the right leg. Called Tree Stuff,...
Most of the time yes. Had another neighbor that was a builder, he dealt with them a lot and they cut a couple down all the way for him. Either...