Thanks. Looking forward to seeing yours when you get it.
No promises, will see what I can do.
Weed eater man.com still has Sugihara bars for 10% off with free shipping for anyone interested. I have one inbound for the 562XP.
Excellent job. Those are nice looking stacks, to bad you will eventually have to tear them down and burn'em up.
Yep, bigger they are the harder they fall.
Good job, I see splits in your future.
Easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
http://www.allpowereq.com/OemParts?aribrand=TRB#%2fHusqvarna_Power_Equipment%2f562_XP_(2013-01)%2fCRANKSHAFT%2f7297%2f7297%7c%7e0003
Great video HD, thanks for sharing. Should make this a sticky.
Linky not worky
Good eye Dave. It is a Speeco brand splitter made for Orschlen's. This is my second one since August. First on developed a bad leak at the control...
Dex, the fluids were not top off. However they were all close in amounts. Thought about that after I started weighing them. No problem in others...
Great job getting another load of ash. The hickory had to be worth the trip for sure.
Welcome, to the mix. Glad to have join us. Congratulations on the Triple Nickle. Thanks for sharing the picture with us May want to tighten the...
I was curious what each of my saws weighed with bar and chain attached, because no one cuts with the PHO. Totally unscientific, what with the...
Have to agree. I ordered a set of chaps, some mesh goggles and a loop of 20" chain fro them about 10 days ago. Order arrived in 3 days. The chaps...
Some nice looking loads right there. Careful putting that Stihl behind the back tire, would hate to read about you running over it some day.
Got a good work out today splitting the rounds I cut yesterday. My new work out program goes something like this. Cut, Split, Load, Stack, and...
Yeah, I was digging rounds out of the back of my truck a while back. After climbing up in it a few time to get the ones in the back I knew it was...
HD you are the one that gave me the inspiration to make my own. I saw a picture of it posted somewhere before and decided to do it.