ManUwell labor.
Great job, looks like that would work great behind an ATV for hauling loads out of the woods.
It's a work saw, :saw: so it has, and will have scratches. Now if it was a garage queen, that would be different. :)
Don't forget the 10% off code SUGIRANDY10%. Now I've only cost you $90. You still got 10 dollars left over for lunch.
Dex, always glad to help spend other people's money.
Dave, looks great. Looking at the end posts makes me want to do the same. I am currently cross stacking my ends to tie everything together. The...
My Sugi arrived today. [IMG] [IMG]
Nice looking saw Dex. A few ounces lighter than my 562.
Wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the pluses and minuses of inboard vs outboard clutches. Having only owned Stihl saws before getting the...
Welcome to the mix, glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the first home. Nice load of wood you got there.
Thanks for the heads up on the free shipping. ☺
I'd rest up for that one too.
Looks like a very productive day. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Congrats on the new splitter. I will make firewood life a little easier. What about this piece? [IMG]
Okay, I cleaned and refueled, topped off the oil and re-weighed each saw. Boy did that change things. 562XP with 20" Techlite bar 17.6#, this is...
That's what I use. Walmart carries It in the marine section.
http://www.weedeaterman.com/mobile/product.aspx?ProductCode=vt3u%2D0q50hv&404;http://www.weedeaterman.com:80/product_p/vt3u-0q50hv.htm=
For bars check out this thread. http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/sugihara-bars-still-10-off.4324/.
Yes they are.
Flip caps came with it.