Wow.
Petty much the same plan I have, only oak rounds to split.
My Oslo, it's red oak. Not sure on the yield as I still need to split it.
It's only a fail if you did not learn anything from it.
Took down another power company left over on my neighbor place the other day. Cut my notch, and started a plunge cut, and got drowned. She was...
Living on the edge for sure. [IMG]
Looking forward to the shoot out. Be sure to include real world weights.
I see sharp chains, mix, bar oil and lots of chips in your future.
Great job on the grapple. That will come in handy for sure.
Someone say beer? [IMG]
Sig manufacture those in house? Smith & Wesson magazines are made by Mec-Gar, and a couple other companies over the years.
Having now owned both I find M-Tronics to be a little more user friendly. Mainly the start procedure. M-Tronic start procedure is the same cold...
Take it from some one someone who has been down that road. You may want to look at a 60cc saw as your next one. I like my 261CM for what it is,...
Oooh, nice shiny new saw. Thanks for sharing it with us.
The chaps I bought from tree stuff are Forresterware brand. So far I'm very happy with them. Haven't tried out their cut resistance capability...
And here I thought you didn't own any.
Sounds like you had a productive day. Wood shed looks good filled with wood.
I mainly carry Winchester Ranger T. I do like the Speer gold dot. They also have short barrel offerings of your chosen caliber.
Hey I got a daul spike kit for the 362 I could be persuaded to part with.
The added weight savings of the Sugi should help it pull it. However you may want to think about having it ported anyway. :D :saw: