Some folks see dead/damaged trees. We hoarders see BTU's.
I have been blowing it out with air, but it would be nice to have a spare for when I clean it.
Yeah not sure the girl with the mustache (Did I just say that out loud)? Knew what she was doing. I ran out of time and patience so I bailed...
We can thank the EPA for a lot of headaches we face day to day. Ventless gas cans, low oil mix, and the list goes on. I'm a believer in a little...
So do you guys wash your felt filters or just replace them? My local dealer was having a hard time looking up a new filter, even after I supply...
To bad it's not turkey season.
[IMG]
Congratulations, to your son! May life be good to him, and the adventures fun.
That's just a teaser picture."Pounding our mugs on the table, chanting we want more. "
Very beneficial indeed.
Gravitational pull of the earth's axis, combined with the two moons of Jupiter and a little wind and some pixy dust, can cause that.
Yes sir that's a nice pile of future BTU's right there. Once you get it bucked, split, and stacked that is.
Here you go, work for me. http://blog.vminnovations.com/how-to-reset-husqvarna-chain-brake-fix-stuck-or-locked-brake-problem/
Did it this weekend. Got a video saved at home that shows how to fix it. Will post it for you later.
Love the oak, even better when it's free for the taking. Note the fun begins :axe:
It's a rebranded speeco, country tuff is the name. 22 ton, it gets the job done.
Awesome, it is moments like this that we cherish forever.
Stinny, very impressive.
Some people just don't get it.
Thanks for the clarification. :)