Damm, now I have to try some Hamers here & will spend a week re-tuning the stove - THANKS for that B. :thumbs: :p Cubex + LG Granules 50/50 mix...
Your stove looks like it's been assimilated by the Borg there Don. :thumbs: No non-approved stove mods here Don, the wife said if she found...
My brain just exploded a little bit from reading that. o_O I need a Beer. :D
That's very true here also Jay - lots of folks in town heating w/ wood off the land .. there's still roughly another cord left from our 'DirecTV...
Congrats to both your families, artc & Doggy !
Well that's just plain silly Don - that would be about 21 inches short of a six-pack here. :D
I know this is basic and may not apply Don - on our small stove, it needs a lot of airflow to get the stove up to operating temp., so I would be...
Amen to that, Russell. :handshake: :drunk:
Possibly the weather station Summit - Greenland ? Summit, Greenland | 19° | Cloudy It's pellet season there. Bring warm clothes, Skeeter!...
The (2) bags of 802 we burned here back in early '15 were nice pellets, burned on-par w/ LG Granules & CF Pacifics, about the same amount of heat...
That's tough Maximus, I'd be going 'Gladiator' on them if I found any more than a few damaged bags throughout tonnage that was delivered.. Did...
Many burn and liked them, but my experience here wasn't so great - but that is as much due to the small stove setup vs. any other factor .. I...
^^ Same here Tully & agree - the Olympus DF pellets really cranked out the heat w/ a good hot steady burn .. They liked a little more air (...
They are rocket fuel - was expecting the paint on the front of the Heat Exchanger to start melting.. :thumbs:
Cool! I hope that works out for you - I've met a lot of nice folks pellet searching, Henry (and Dan!) are right there at the top of the list w/...
Great - I'm sending her to you, then post back. :p
Nice to see your priorities are in order there, Doggy. :thumbs:
You must have met my wife then Larry.. :rofl: :lol: :heidi::heidi::heidi::pain::picard::D Seriously though, I wouldn't spring a new pellet...
( Heavy to Pine ) ... Sigh. Thanks for the info Skeeter. :yes: Aw f#~! it, I'm gonna pickup a couple of bags anyway, and if it all goes...
Lawn just greened back up some here from the rain this past week, if I mow it, it will burn again.. Bees are loving all the clover, gotta watch...