No chucking wood, then.. :( Service # is 1-888-667-8580 .. :D Can I still borrow the saw blade ? :thumbs:
That cat looks like me during winter months. :thumbs: :drunk:
That's like a loco Woodchuck that really could chuck wood ! :whistle: Nice rig Skeeter! Watched the vids - that's some -serious- wood...
Got the garden beds and back lawn sitting area weed whacked, took down a few 30 foot saplings that were left from tree cutting my wife wanted...
You're gonna be fitting in a speedo in no time there, Larry. :thumbs: :cheers:
That's great news Will - hope you all have an excellent visit ! And a Thank You to your son for his service. :thumbs:
I do - if you need a hand getting this done, let me know, be glad to stop on by, and pay a visit TSC on the way home.. :whistle:
I can do that too, by looking for the cloud of smoke in the parking lot.. :rofl: :lol: I know right where I parked ! :thumbs: That's a sweet...
That ride is looking way too sweet to be hauling pellets in anyway, she's pretty.. freaking fast, I bet. :thumbs: Congrats Pete! :cheers: I...
Nice looking car Jay, congrats on the new ride!
We should both have Medical Degrees by the end of the day ! :rofl: :lol:
I'm filling my Prescription as I type this.. :drunk:
True, but you can't drink Smoothies @ the oil change place while waiting for the oil to drain out. :cheers: Or maybe you can ! :thumbs: Been a...
Genius move by the auto makers G: "fill for life" transmissions, guaranteed new vehicle sale every 5 to 7-10 years. Funny how it works out that...
Just two words: Beer Therapy. "Yes, Dear." :cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Many "Sn*w Birds" here fly South for the winter months.. :vulture: Save me a seat on that flight, please. :thumbs: Just thinking of...
It's all that weight lifting you've been doing, w/ Smoothies & Pellets. :yes:
Our stove also has a Tangenital fan Steve. It really blows! :thumbs:
Spoiled Brat ! :thumbs: :p
Yeah, the stove is feisty - like the Mrs. :picard:, and a certain Harman burner I know.. :p It's all good - with the new parts we put in April...