To the best of my knowledge: Yes, same stuff, different bag.. It's the printing on the bag that makes the difference. :D
If it's (NEWP) Warm Front pellets, I'd personally spend the extra 30 bucks and get a good softie pellet - they're not "bad" pellets, decent heat,...
See? Jay will smoke up ANYTHING man.. :thumbs:
Well that figures: I can buy snacks & Beer there, but never Pellets, snacks, and Beer. :picard: Sigh. :D Thanks for the heads-up Steve. :yes:
Easy Heat wood pellets, (new) at the local Price Chopper in Keene, NH pallet is $299.00 / no bag sales.
Been there, done that .. Never again .. Life's too short to be stressing in the middle of winter trying to stay warm. Agree w/ all that...
IIRC the standard rods are either Fiberglass (rigid) or Poly (semi-flex), the 'super flexible' rods are soft Nylon core. I think they were...
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: You've restored my faith in Humanity LW. Time to start consuming Smoothies ! :cheers::cheers::cheers:
All you got to do is put "THE BEST" in front of Real Firewood, you would sell a million of them. :thumbs: * I retain Copyright to "THE BEST" ,...
Fill the burn pot w/ Ice to chill that Smoothie ! :thumbs: :cheers: P.S. - Your stove was dirty. :D
Greetings, And Happy pre-heating season to you also Bostonfan49, 1) No, don't have it, although my father-in-law used a cyclone separator for...
Hey WW ! Hope you & yours had a great summer, it's been a busy one here. If she isn't a wood or pellet burner, you "may" want to sneak that...
Save 'em up Will ! If this stove burned through those plastic refuse-laden Penningtons, it will burn -anything-. :rofl: :lol: :drunk:
I'm more impressed with the 3 pounds per week you're losing vs. the stove, but that's cool too. ( It's been cold enough here to turn on the Dino...
That Ash vac looks like a killer robot, keep it away from the Harman cleaning tool. Nice! :thumbs:
Thanks Pete - I fixed it for Will .. [ATTACH] Got the combustion blower, room fan, motors, and back electronics all cleaned up, still working...
Ivanhoe, I was watching 'Ice Road Truckers' last night on the History channel, and thought of you up there in Molson country.. Looks like the...
If you fire it up, it will dry quicker! :thumbs:
Didn't grow any potatoes this season - I'd be stoned on Turkey until Spring. :D
" I'll take 'Margarita's for $200, Alex. "