Time to put some clothes on G ! :bug: :thumbs:
It's a nice design on there, I'd just leave it for the season. :thumbs:
Yup, Honest. :yes: Was cold & rainy here on the mountain last week, but nice & toasty inside (71). :thumbs: We still have the window A/C...
Currently estimating 85/15 pellets & oil here - but depending on the severity of the winter, oil use may increase by necessity: to keep the...
THANKS Steve ... :p
Still burning "Satisfaction" (LG Granules) here - last season's stock, running in low auto-temp mode (.8 lb/hr) for about a week now, bag 5...
:picard: :rofl: :lol:
Crabbie Patties ! :thumbs: :MM: Hope they burn excellent for you G ! :cheers:
Pellets, Snacks, and Beer.. :D I told 'ya that chit sells at P Chops - you could make a KILLING selling firewood there. :thumbs:
:thumbs: ... :cheers: I was wrong about the Bumblebees being gone - a few dozen out & about this a.m. , they're hanging in there. No...
That looks very tasty Larry! :drool: :thumbs:
Zucchini Bread, she'll be baking it all winter.. Garden did well this year. :yes: I'll ask her in the morning & post it - she may have...
Today was a 3 hour shredding Zucchini marathon, while the better half screamed at the TV watching the Giants / Redskins game. She cut, sliced,...
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but it sounds like an employee of a major supplier got bad product, contacted the manufacturer, and they took care...
:picard: I would never rub Kool-Aid on my pork butt here, eaton. :p
:bug: :cheers: + :makeitrain" = :drunk: :D
Same here, and there's nothing like warming up by the stove after being outside in the winter. :yes:
Not yet, but soon! :rofl: :lol: Pellet stove is all set for the first run of the season this weekend. :banana: Wife is excited too !...
Co-workers swear by Cubex Pellets as an excellent hardwood pellet that burn nice in their Englander stoves .. They order tons and tons of them...
I hear 'ya Will - my understanding is the Warm Front branding is the 'private label' brand that is usually carried by the stove shops in this...