I think it's a safe (and smart) move on their part LW - we've had excellent results with the LG's, both in LG retail bagging and under the...
x3 - way to go Larry ! I'll trade - zero Smoothie consumption here, on the road waay too much these days.. :( ( I should get a CDL and...
Ahhhh, twinkies ... They're evil ! :D **** WARNING: NSFW / offending language: **** [MEDIA]
Now that's thinking smart, I could do that ! :thumbs:
Same here, doing an oil change this morning on the '08 Taurus w/ a Motorcraft filter & Valvoline max life synth-blend oil. ( I can't justify...
191 /2 = 95.5 ? ???? There'll be nothing left of you Jay ! :thumbs: Good Grief, I need that first cup of coffee .. :coffee: ( Congrats...
Nice ! :thumbs: [MEDIA]
Good grief, you know you're having a bad day when your pellet stove turns your propane tank into a blow torch. :picard: :picard: Blow torch? :D
:rofl: :lol: No, it's just dumb-azz me would walk in, see a mountain worth of different TSC-bagged pellets, and promptly purchase the wrong one....
I agree, and wouldn't want it fixed non-standard, vs. factory.. There are more than a few stoves on the market that do have this though...
That's been my experience as well Jay, either ship to business address w/ elevated dock or pickup @ shipping terminal depot (which is what I did...
Nice.. "A well fed Bird is a Happy Bird .. " :vulture: Was that up @ Hillsboro TSC ? Gotta a UPC code on a bag by any chance, please?...
I'll be the contrary view here, I guess.. Let the Dealer fix it LordZ - it's obvious you got a stove defective from Factory, damaged @...
:picard: I see a couple of Happy Stoves and one starving Bird in your future .. Go get 'em B ! :thumbs:
x2 - I'm in, Paypal sent.
Looks like it's got a refrigerator built-in for Smoothies & Steaks - gotta be Canadian. :thumbs: ( I like that room air fan on the back. :yes: )
That's all us poor schleps, that can't afford a #!? $7.00 cup of coffee. :D
Hi Don, FWIW, seen it here, it's a pellet stove version of creosote - not enough combustion airflow, pellets w/ high resin content (e.g.:...
Jay's watching the Fishing Channel with your new TV there Smokey. :thumbs:
Stove's back on here, my -wife- actually started it this morning .. ! Been outside all morning in the rain, was nice to warm up by the stove.....