Nah, just put (7) bags on the passenger side, and sit on the remaining (3), no problem whatsoever. :D
Amen to that Will. :picard:
-Thanks much- for the feedback Dan, will give Henry a call and see if there are any bag sales / test bags available for purchase. ( Good to know...
Thanks much for that feedback G ! * Any new pellet has to be fully vetted & approved by Mrs. Cleanfire though - allergies to certain Pine...
Yeah, I better make that call ASAP. Would be nice to score bulk under $250, but that's the nice thing about McManus Fuels, lots of good...
:hair: Guess I'd better call tomorrow then..
Thanks - I should have some test bags to run through here, if they rate for the "Mrs. Cleanfire" good pellet seal, that's the plan, at least a...
As I have learned from you, and others, on this forum.. :thumbs: I am just a 'young grasshopper' in the world of 'Pellets & Beer Kung Fu' - you...
You guys.. It's like the 'Pellet Pig Criminal Network' , - I might even get that channel on DirecTV. :rofl: :lol: Way to go MtDew ! :thumbs:
What, you and Will didn't score enough Pellets & Beer this morning ? :picard: You Pellet Pigs .. :thumbs:
Thanks G - I see some test bags in my (and Bogieb's.. :whistle:) immediate future. :yes: Started out with 32 bags of LG on the front porch this...
That's great news STB ! Glad to read that this evening. :yes:
To all Veterans, with Respect and Gratitude: Thank You for your service. :usa:
Well there are only 43 shopping days until Christmas .. :whistle: Whatchya gonna leave outside for me? :vulture: I'll save some...
Yesterday ? :thumbs:
A Moose packing a semi-auto .. Now I've seen everything. :rofl: :lol:
Nice.. Way to let 'em know your clearing the driveway. :thumbs: That just means the Smoothies stay chilled there ivanhoe! Democrats love a...
You've obviously given this some thought Will - you should've went back in line ! :thumbs: :rofl: :lol: :cheers:
CEO seems to know his stuff via LinkedIn profile, this pellet is a spruce/pine/fir mix - all the goodies a growing soft pellet needs.. I'd give...
Those are excellent questions TT, guess we'll find out soon enough.. :popcorn: